Meadowdale finishing and laminating services will help keep your child’s schoolbooks in perfect shape yearlong!
October 18, 2013 · Print This Article
Laminating your child’s textbooks, work books and readers will make them tough enough to withstand daily use and reinforce the covers, protecting the pages inside. This durable protection won’t just keep your child’s homework looking good and their teachers happy, it will give the items a waterproof layer that makes it easy to clean off spills, dust and any marks from sticky fingers and crayons.
Minuteman Press Meadowdale’s efficient and professional staff will be happy to take on any workbooks and readers you have that could benefit from this great service – and they’ll have them back in your child’s backpack in no time at all!
If you’d like to give their workbooks a really unique and creative touch, ask our staff members about our fantastic finishing services. We can help you create pretty designs and text with embossing or foil stamping to label you’re child’s books in a creative way that they can really take pride in! A great idea would be to involve your child in this fun design process – not only is this a great way to bond with your child and get their creative juices flowing, it’s also a great way to help them to learn to take care of their possessions in a positive and productive way!
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale