Minuteman Press Cresta is now a registered Snapscan merchant
June 10, 2014 · Print This Article
Minuteman Press Cresta is proud to announce that we have registered with SnapScan. SnapScan was developed locally and won the MTN Business 2013 App of the Year award. This innovative free application can be installed on your smartphone from www.snapscan.com and is used to pay for anything you purchase from a SnapScan-registered merchant.
Photo source: SnapScan
Every registered merchant is allocated a unique QR code (those square barcodes), and when you want to pay for anything from a cup of coffee to 500 business cards, you simply scan the merchant’s QR code with the SnapScan app, enter the amount to be paid and your PIN, and Snap! the payment is made!
This means that you can now order your business cards, posters, promotional items, or anything else from Minuteman Press Cresta, and when you pay, you don’t need to have your credit card with you – simply use your phone to pay!
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs