Minuteman Press Kempton Park now offers website packages
June 13, 2014 · Print This Article
Minuteman Press Kempton Park has added website packages for businesses to our service offering. If you are a business owner in need of a website, take a look at our special below: Contact Minuteman Press Kempton Park today!
Terms and Conditions
1. Basic website package includes:
a. professionally designed look and feel (includes 2 iterations/changes)
b. 5 standard information pages e.g
ii. About Us
iv. News (or Blog)
v. Contact Us
c. One general enquiry form
d. 1 new domain registration or domain transfer
2. Packages Excludes:
a. Content and Images (including company logo). To be supplied by client
i. Copywriting services available at additional cost if required.
ii. Stock images can be purchased at an additional cost if required.
3. Additional Mandatory monthly fees apply, payable directly to Net Thinking. Choice of 2 options:
a. Hosting only
i. R199 per month (ex VAT),
ii. Includes 5 email addresses;
iii. Unlimited bandwidth;
iv. Excellent support and daily backup of site;
b. Monthly Management fee
i. Various options, starting from R499 per month (ex VAT)
ii. Includes monthly hosting (as above) and choice of website/internet marketing management services. Requirements will be discussed and proposals supplied for different options prior to commencement of project.
4. Additional site functionality can be added at extra cost: e.g.
a. Ecommerce/online store facility
c. Listing sites
5. Payment terms:
a. 50% deposit required on acceptance of quotation
b. Balance of payment to be made on completion of website. Site will only be published once full payment has been received.
c. Monthly fees to be paid in advance. 30 days’ notice required by either party for cancellation of monthly management fees.
6. Websites will be completed within 30 days once deposit payment is received subject to the following:
a. Signed approval of site design is received;
b. Signed debit order mandate for monthly hosting/management fee is received;
c. Signed Job Brief document is received;
d. Content and images are supplied timeously by client.
7. Website Domains/URLS:
a. Existing domain transfer requests need to be initiated by the client within 5 days of expected publish date. Clients will need to advise their current hosts of the intention to transfer domains, and give instructions for current hosts to accept transfer requests from new host.
b. New domains to be registered. A list of preferred domains to be provided by client, and a list of available options will be compiled for consideration.
c. Please note that Domains are renewably annually.
Kempton Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business