Mistakes to avoid when printing business cards in Rivonia
September 25, 2014 · Print This Article
When it comes to business card printing, it is a common mistake to overlook the overall importance of the message your business card will be sending out to potential clients.
You may think that as long as your business card possesses the necessary contact information it will do the trick. Unfortunately, there are a number of classic errors we are all prone to making and it is the small things that could be the deciding factor between a client using your company or one of your competitors.
Five business card mistakes
- Small font. If a potential client has to squint to see your contact information, odds are, they won’t even bother. Before you print your business cards, get a variety of opinions on the font size.
- Paper. Decide ahead of time what kind of finish your business cards require. If you need to give clients information on the spot, it may be best to avoid glossy finishes that cannot be written on.
- Colour clashes. Make sure the colour of your text is easy to read when placed on the colour of your background. If the text is too light or too dark you will sacrifice clarity.
- Inconsistency. Once a client has your business card, they will most likely go to your website to gain more information. Make sure your business card is consistent with the rest of your company image- for example, your web design– as this is far more professional.
- Information overload. Do not try and cram tons of information onto one tiny piece of card. Decide what is important and create a sense of interest that will encourage your client to seek further information.
At Minuteman Press Rivonia, we offer graphic design services that will assist you in constructing business cards that are both practical and beautiful and offer top quality printing at affordable prices.
Contact us today and give your business the edge.
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia