Need Brochures in Westlake?
April 30, 2016 · Print This Article
Brochures are widely used, and it is still a very effective solution to marketing. However, there are alternative uses for brochures, here are 5 suggestions:
- Brochures as restaurants menus or recipes – It is an innovative twist on the ordinary. There are so many designs and sizes to choose from, you are sure to find an alternative for your restaurant menus.
- Brochures as invitations – The layout of brochures are great for invitations, whether personal or corporate. It is another printing solution for your invitation requirements, especially with year-end approaching.
- Brochures as presentation folders – It serve as excellent product and company guides during your meetings. It can also serve well for the launch of new products.
- Brochures as a resume – Here is another great twist on something commonly used, resumes. Present all your information in the orderly fashioned allowed by the standard layout of a brochure.
- Brochures as maps – Brochures make fantastic maps and once again the layout allows for the structured presentation of additional information.
Brochures have been used as a marketing tool for a long time but there are many creative twists to brochures that are effective as well as impressive.
Get in touch with Minuteman Press Westlake today
Minuteman Press in Westlake have the skills, expertise and equipment to design and print brochures regardless of the intended purpose. An in-house design team can help you find the perfect design for your brochures.
Contact Minuteman Press Westlake for all your design and print requirements of brochures, presentation folders, pamphlets, and more.