Need design services? Contact Minuteman Press in Cape Town
May 3, 2016 · Print This Article
When advertising and promoting your business, you need to consider hiring a professional designer to help you design websites and logos. Hiring a professional can give you new and fresh ideas on which colours to use and what designs will work best for the type of business you have.
Design before print
When you want to print a new business logo, make sure that you are happy with the product before sending it for printing. But how will you know what to look for if you are hiring a professional to handle your design needs?
- You need to establish how people will know and recognise your company. Do you want your company to be professional, quirky or creative? Take any ideas and inspiration you have to your graphic designer.
- As you will need to communicate with your clients, you should consider getting a professional to help with things such as messaging, emails and social media promoting. Hiring a designer can help you design the perfect email template.
- If you are selling products, it would greatly benefit you to get a professional to help you design the packaging.
- Remember to keep the size of your business in mind. To expand, you need to advertise, but do not overspend on designing services if you are not going to use all the printed copies or flyers.
Minuteman Press Cape Town knows that printing those designs are just as important to you as the designs themselves. That is why we dedicate our time to continuously monitor and improve our printing equipment and our staff printing skills.
To print your designs, you need to give us a call at Minuteman Press Cape Town today to make use of our fantastic printing skills.
- The Kaleidoscope of Colour Copies
- The Power of Business Cards
- Better Brochures
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer