Need help with your printing and designs in Brits? We’ll help you with the entire project
July 16, 2013 · Print This Article
Many people wrongly assume that you need to go to a print shop with everything designed and ready for printing on a flash drive. At Minuteman Press, this isn’t the case: we go the extra mile to take care of your entire project – from concept to completion.
Our in-house team of branding experts and designers can sit with you and brainstorm around graphics, themes, colours and printing effects.
Here are just a few reasons why you should outsource the entire project to us:
- Why make more work for yourself? If you know what you want printed, there’s no reason to hire an ad agency and graphic designer where you’ll end up driving to and from meetings for months before your project is finally completed. Rather get everything done under one roof to save yourself time and frustration.
- We’re the pros. When it comes to printing, we know exactly what works and what doesn’t. Instead of hiring a designer that specialises in web design, partner with one of our qualified graphic designers who have been helping clients with print artwork for years. They will be able to show you the widest range of options and help you settle on a final product that will exceed your expectations.
- Save money. We offer competitive design and printing rates on all of our products and services. We also offer additional discounts if you order your prints in bulk. So, if you want top quality prints at a great price, hire Minuteman Press!
Now that you know more about our design services, it’s time to get that poster, flyer or banner printed on time and at a cost you can’t afford to miss out on. Contact Minuteman Press for more information on our printing and design services in Brits today.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Uses of letterheads:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Brits is your one-stop shop for design services
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Save on printing and copying
- Creative Large format printing in 5 steps
- Want to boost your direct mail responses? Here is how!
- Tips on designing a successful manual