Need many prints? Then order black and white bulk copies
March 12, 2013 · Print This Article
Some print jobs require thousands of copies, and taking on a high-volume printing job by yourself can be an expensive and time-consuming process. When ordering black and white bulk copies you need to use a printing company that you can rely on.
There are hundreds of printing companies out there. Most of them appear to be competent and reliable but as most of us know, this isn’t always the case.
There are four main things to look out for in a printing company when ordering bulk black and white copies:
- Staff: No one likes doing business with unprofessional and untrained staff. When you order bulk black and white copies you want to be helped by friendly and knowledgeable people who will take care of your problem in a jiffy.
- Equipment: Smaller companies with old equipment are being left behind by competitors who use innovative printing techniques and machinery that produce superior quality at much lower prices.
- Price: Established companies that use advanced printing equipment and technologies can usually save you a lot of money when compared to the average run of the mill competitor or your own copier or printing equipment. This is especially the case when it comes to orders for bulk black and white copies.
- Brand: Nobody wants to shop around to find the best printing company. That is why you need a name that you can trust. A brand is much more than just a name – there is a reason why the major franchises in the printing industry are out-performing their competitors: they use sound business models, employ the right people and use the best equipment.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks