Nelspruit printers explain why everyone’s investing in poster printing
May 12, 2013 · Print This Article
Technology and the internet are a huge force in marketing, but does that mean that nobody’s ordering poster printing in Nelspruit anymore? If you ask any established printing company, they’ll tell you that poster printing is becoming increasingly popular. Here’s why:
Many traditional marketing channels are still relatively expensive. Television and radio advertisements, for example, can cost you thousands of rands. Poster printing, however, is still relatively cheap and you can save money by printing in bulk.
No time restrictions
Many marketing campaigns will require that you broadcast your message during specific times. Poster marketing, however, can bring in new business 24/7. Make sure your posters are in highly visible places that get a lot of foot traffic in order to maximise your results.
Reach more people
Certain marketing channels will only be able to reach a niche group of people. If you’re targeting a specific area, then poster printing is ideal. Everyone from pedestrians to passers-by will be able to glance at your poster and see what you’ve got to offer.
With poster printing, you’re not really limited with space, seeing as you can print large posters if you want to showcase specific images. Make sure you partner with a company that specialises in large format printing if you want to print larger than life posters.
Not all marketing campaigns are measurable. Print marketing, on the other hand, can be measured. If you’re promoting a specific product, promotion or sale, you will be able to see exactly how many people read your poster.
Need help with your poster design and printing campaign? Minuteman Press can help you with everything from conceptualisation and design to top quality printing. Contact us to find out more about poster printing in Nelspruit.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business