Order bulk black and white copies for high volumes jobs
February 27, 2013 · Print This Article
Doing high volume printing can be an expensive and time-consuming process. When ordering bulk black and white copies for your Strijdom Park/Randburg business, you need to use a printing company that you can rely on.
There are hundreds of printing companies out there. Most of them appear to be competent and reliable, but as most of us know, this isn’t always the case.
There are four main things to look out for in a printing company when ordering bulk black and white copies:
- Staff: No one likes doing business with unprofessional and untrained staff. When you need bulk printing services, you want to be helped by friendly and knowledgeable people who will take care of your job enthusiastically and efficiently.
- Equipment: Smaller companies with old equipment are being left behind by competitors who use innovative printing techniques and machinery that produce superior quality products at much lower prices.
- Price: Established companies that use advanced printing equipment and technologies can usually save you a lot more money when compared to the average run of the mill competitor, or your own printing equipment. This is especially the case when it comes to orders for bulk black and white copies.
- Brand: Nobody wants to spend days shopping around to find the best printing company, and that’s why you need a name that you can trust. A brand is much more than just a name. There is a reason why the major franchises in the printing industry are out-performing their competitors – they use sound business models, employ the right people and use the best equipment.
Strijdom Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business