Order bulk black and white copies in Alberton in three easy steps
May 1, 2013 · Print This Article
Need to order bulk black and white copies in Alberton? It’s as easy as taking your flash stick or document to the nearest Minuteman Press to get the job done. There are, however, a few things you should tick off your checklist first. Here’s some advice:
- If you’re ordering in bulk, make sure it’s 100% ready
Usually big companies have certain personnel that need to sign off on particular documents before they’re distributed. Make sure you know exactly who needs to sign off and in due time, have them sign off the original before five hundred copies are made that are wrong!
- Double check your copy
The same must be said about sub-editing and proofreading documents. The last thing you want to do is distribute an official document filled with incorrect facts and spelling errors. This reflects poorly, not only on you but on the company as well. If you have to, hire a professional to look it over and give their stamp of approval.
- Give yourself enough time
A bad idea is to have the document ready the day before your need a thousand copies ready for distribution. You have to give yourself and the bulk copying service a decent amount of time to get the job the done properly. If you have a few weeks, start now, that way you have time to get all the proofreading and signing off done. A good idea is to phone your local printing company and find out how long it takes to do the number of copies you need. Once you have confirmation, add an extra day just in case of any hiccups and then make sure your document is ready by then.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology