Order in bulk if you’re going to use litho printing in Secunda
September 10, 2013 · Print This Article
When ordering printing services in Secunda, Litho printing will definitely be the best choice with regards to completing large print projects. Using this type of printing method, also referred to as offset printing, you will find that a plate is created for the print which will then transfer the print onto paper and many other types of materials. It will do this by making use of oil-based paints and water, working on the principle that water and oil won’t mix.
There is a huge range of paper stocks to choose from when printing this way and there is also a lot of room for creative freedom when you choose litho printing. Besides this type of flexibility, it is also the most popular printing technique because it is very affordable when used for high volume printing jobs.
This is how we help you save money on printing costs:
- Bulk printing works out cheaper: The main reason why companies choose litho printing for high volume printing jobs is because they work out to be a lot more cost effective. While litho printing (which is an industrial process that requires the manufacturing of customised plates) is pricey if you are printing a low volume of material, the more prints you require, the cheaper the unit cost will be.
- Speed: One more reason why this method is so popular is because of the speed at which it prints the printing materials and how fast you can take care of your printing requirements. Experienced printing companies can print very large volumes of prints in a short amount of time when using the litho printing machines.
- You do not have to compromise on quality: It is important to note that each print will be of high quality irrespective of how many prints are made. This is why companies choose to print high volumes of promotional material, such as flyers and brochures, this way. Colours and images are reproduced wonderfully as well.
- Unique effects and colours: Litho printing also allows companies to print with “special colours” such as metallic gold or silver, which is great for poster printing and annual reports.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda