Outsourcing bulk black and white copies in Krugersdorp? Use this checklist
April 15, 2013 · Print This Article
If you’re preparing your documents for bulk black and white printing in Krugersdorp, you need to make sure you’re following a fool-proof process. Here are some tips and tricks for preparing your documents before you hand over your USB stick to a printing company.
- Make sure the document is signed off.
Usually, big companies have certain personnel that need to sign off on particular documents before they’re distributed. Make sure you know exactly who needs to sign off and when they need it, and have them sign off the original before five hundred incorrect copies are made!
- Sub-edit and proofread.
The same must be said about sub-editing and proofreading documents. The last thing you want to do is distribute an official document filled with incorrect facts and spelling errors. This reflects poorly, not only on you but on the company as well. If you have to, hire a professional to look it over and give their stamp of approval.
- Give yourself enough time.
Don’t try to have the document ready the day before your need a thousand copies ready for distribution. You have to give yourself and the printing company a fair amount of time to get the job the done properly. If you have a few weeks, start now, that way you have time to get all the proofreading and signing off done. A good idea is to phone your local printing company and find out how long it takes to do the number of copies you need. Once you have confirmation, add an extra day just in case of any hiccups and then make sure your document is ready by then.
Don’t waste time on silly mistakes – make sure your printing company knows exactly what you need so that you get what you want when you order bulk black and white copies in Krugersdorp. Contact us today!
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Tips on choosing images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- Using postcards to market your business
- Tips for corporate event invitations