Get the best bank for your buck this year by outsourcing colour copies in Benoni
March 3, 2015 · Print This Article
When starting your own small business, expenses even those of colour copying all tend to add up. It is therefore extremely important for you to take all accounts into consideration and this is why we’re measuring up the pros and cons of doing your own colour copies in-house rather than at a professional printing company. Here are the results:
- Cost: Always a priority factor, the cost of in-house printing is often thought of as far cheaper than visiting a printing company. In reality, this just isn’t the case. Store-bought copiers are very expensive if you want to produce a high-quality result – and if you’re not going to use it often, you’re not going to get your returns. Additionally, ink for these printers is very expensive, so if you are considering high-volume jobs, you need to keep that in mind. Printing companies have significant buying power and have access to industrial printers that output excellent quality copies. This allows them to make colour copies at very affordable prices – whether they are high or low volume jobs.
- Equipment: Unless you’re buying very high-end (and expensive) commercial copiers, the chances are that your local printing company has far superior equipment. While your printer may run out of ink, wear out over time or overheat, their printers will churn out your copies – even in very high volume orders – without the slightest hassle.
- Design: Unless you have your own graphic designer, your copies will be limited to the colours and text of the original document. Minuteman Press in Benoni has its own graphic design team that can assist you in modifying your copies, should you require it. This way, you can bulk print copies with a colour or text variation without having to contract an external designer.
- Efficiency: Office copiers take a lot of strain when it comes to high volume jobs, something that can seriously affect your company’s efficiency. Minuteman Press in Benoni can take care of any volume of copies you require, printing them in record time, which is great for last minute jobs and – as a bonus – delivery is completely free! This leaves you and your staff to keep working on core business activities without any printing hassles.
As a result, it’s easy to see how your small businesses can benefit from using a professional printing company for colour copies rather than purchasing your own equipment. Get in touch with our offices today and allow us to assist you cut your costs in 2015!
- How to write a company newsletter
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Use brochures for effective marketing
- Create a striking letterhead for your business in Benoni