Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
November 24, 2016 · Print This Article
Envelopes are more than just stationery to your business. They can be used as a marketing tool that will promote your business to customers and suppliers. By printing your company name or logo on your custom printed envelopes, you are marketing your company to the recipients of your mail. Other information you can print on your envelopes include the company’s physical address, contact details, email and website information. This already makes it much easier and convenient for people to get in contact with the right people at your company.
There are two classifications of envelopes: wallets and pockets. Wallets open on the long side and pockets open on the short side. There are also many types of envelopes, which come in different sizes:
– Commercial flap
– Square flap
– Wallet flap
– Side seam
Make sure your envelopes are printed on paper of excellent quality, with high quality ink. There are many affordable, effective solutions for envelope printing for small and large print runs. It is sometimes easier to consult professional printers than to do them yourself at home. However, if you are doing it yourself, here are some tips when printing on envelopes at home:
- Stack envelopes loosely if you are printing many envelopes at once, or else it could cause a paper jam if they are packed too tight.
- Purchase the correct envelope that works best with your printer. As there are some envelopes designed for laser printers and then some that are intended for inkjet printers.
- Before printing mass envelopes, first do a test run on one or two.
Personalised envelopes can be used for special events like birthday parties, weddings and thank you cards to give that special touch. Minuteman Press in Secunda provides quality and affordable envelope printing for personal and commercial use. Contact us today for more information.
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda
- Why you should print Catalogues in Secunda
- Professional Presentation Folders in Secunda