Pinetown printers offer bulk black and white printing services
March 18, 2013 · Print This Article
It’s true that full-colour printing is great for marketing collateral such as banners, posters, proposals and presentations, but there are many things that don’t necessarily need to be printed in black and white. Here are a few examples of things that we often print in black and white for our clients:
- Training manuals
- Once-off promotional flyers
- Directions and maps to be inserted in wedding invitations
- Technical documents
- Text books
- Brochures for schools
- Community newsletters
- Business forms
Outsourcing vs. DIY black and white printing
Many people argue that they can take care of their black and white printing in-house with a photocopier machine or normal desktop printer. Here are a few reasons why you should rather outsource the job:
- Save time: Do you have a dedicated employee that will spend hours (if not days) photocopying the same document over and over again?
- Quality control: DIY photocopier machines are great for internal documents and other types of day to day company printing, but you might not necessarily get great results if you’re printing training manuals or other technical documents that are going to be viewed by clients.
- Size, dimensions and paper options: Most desktop printers can only take a specific size of paper. At Minuteman Press, we’ve got large, commercial printers to make sure we can offer customers different size and paper options.
- Minuteman Pinetown is your one-stop shop for design services
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Are Banners an Effective Marketing Tool?
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- What is Large Format Printing?
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea