Planning for Year-end Invitations
October 2, 2015 · Print This Article
Have you started making your year-end party plans yet? Do not wait for the last minute because you will need to send out invitations in time. After you have secured a venue, date and settled all other details related to your corporate year-end party, the next logical step is to create event invitations to inform the people who are invited. This invitation can be done in many ways, including:
- Printed invites.
- Electronic or e-mail invites.
- Sending a link of a website outlining the details of the event to invitees.
- Sending text messages (for very informal circumstances).
- Drafting hand-written invites (for exclusive parties with limited attendees).
For corporate functions, it’s always advisable to go with formal or semi-formal printed invites for the year-end event. Depending on whom the attendees are, you want to impress them by ensuring the invites look good and reflect the company identity. You may or may not choose to incorporate your logo, but it’s better to have something synonymous with your corporate image.
Simply hire graphic designers in Benoni, as this will help you choose from a host of ideas and then create an invitation that resonates with your audience in the best way possible. With events like this, you want to have something unique and yet not so over-the-top that your audience doesn’t capture the essence of your message.
Time to get creative
However, don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone with your creative logo design team as you brainstorm about how the invites should look. This is the first point of contact your guests have with the event, so bear in mind that the invites should have your theme colours (if any) as well as all the relevant details to help invitees get to the event venue.
A theme party is always a hit for end-year gatherings and you may choose to include a dress-code, just to spice things up. However, if you intend for the function to be formal or informal, make it clear during online design and printing.
How you phrase your wording will depend on the nature of the event. Printing invitations should be done early enough to give time for delivery to all parties. Regardless of the invitees, there’s no room for any sloppiness or spelling errors, which indicate under-preparation. Triple-check the draft with two other people to ensure everything is in place before approving.
To learn more about our year-end invitations in Benoni, email us today.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Use brochures for effective marketing
- Create a striking letterhead for your business in Benoni
- Professional Self-Inking Stamps in Benoni