Need to print posters? Tips from printers in Alberton
January 1, 2013 · Print This Article
If you fail to evaluate your poster before sending it to the printers and distributing it to your target audience, it can be an extremely ineffective, expensive exercise. Minuteman Press in Alberton shares these insights:
Evaluating your poster design is an importing part of the process. Not only do you want to make sure that you don’t have any typo’s or grammar mistakes, but you need to make sure that your poster is designed in such a way that your goals will be reached. These are some of the common goals of a poster:
- Educating clients;
- Brand building;
- Communicating news;
- Getting new business;
- Selling new products;
Full-colour poster printing can go a long way in enticing a prospect to do business with you, so make sure you have evaluated your poster design and considered various options before you go to print!
Your poster should…
- Not have any mistakes: Get a copywriter or proof-reader to check your poster before you order your prints. (Remember that your eye will naturally fix any small typo, so you might not be able to see your mistakes – get somebody to check your poster with fresh eyes)
- Grab attention: There’s nothing wrong with a plain black and white poster, but you need to make sure that your prospective client or customer is compelled to read the copy on your poster (regardless of the colours or graphics used). Use fonts that are easy to read, make sure the poster isn’t cluttered and try to list things in bullet-point format (or with headings and sub headings) so that a reader can quickly scan over the content if necessary.
Minuteman Press in Alberton has a team of skilled employees that are ready to help you with your next poster printing project. If you need reliable, high quality solutions – we are the people you should contact for all your printing needs in Alberton!
- Uses of letterheads:
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu