Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
October 16, 2016 · Print This Article
Posters are cost-effective way of grabbing the attention of passers-by. Once you have got their attention, the purpose of the poster is to advertise, inform or affirm a message to the viewer.
Creating a poster is more than just words and images on a big page. Before you print posters, here are a few tips for making your posters effective:
- The Message – It’s not just about aesthetics, so your message should drive your visual choices. It is good to understand your message AND the concepts, words, colours and imagery your message is associated with. For example, Coca Cola would normally print posters that include the colour red as it is associated with the brand.
- The Audience – As you are designing your poster, it is important to think about who will be viewing the poster – more importantly, whose attention you want to capture and what would create desire or a call to action for that person.
- The Emphasis –Try to draw attention to the most important aspect of your poster by making it stand out. You can achieve this through clustering images, changing your image scale, using colour, using bolder or bigger fonts. Consult a graphic designer to assist you if need be.
- The Spacing – Don’t be afraid to use exaggerated spaces between elements of your poster. The extra spacing creates visual impact and is easier to read from a distance.
- The Balance – Try not to overload your audience with too many words, as you may lose their attention. Everything in the poster should portray the message and sometimes an image is better used to convey a concept or feeling.
Posters – fun and effective
Minuteman Press Nelspruit can do any printing your business requires, including poster printing. As a leading printing company in Nelspruit with large format printing capabilities, your perfect poster can be easily printed at any size.
Contact us today to do your poster printing.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads