Presentation folders: use them to impress business investors
April 10, 2015 · Print This Article
In business, it pays to have presentation folders that are professional, informative and well put together to hand to the attendees of your meeting. Presentation folders are an excellent way to make a great impression by summarising all the aspects of your meeting in one condensed, professional package.
Presentation folders are a simple and cost effective way to market your business and make connections. They are totally customisable, giving you the ability to display your business to clients and investors in a positive, unique and highly professional manner. By meticulously organising all the components necessary for a good presentation folder, you will have the tools to deliver a powerful, memorable message.
How to create a great presentation folder
It pays to put a lot of thought into the design of your presentation folders as these are the keepsakes by which people will remember your business. Make sure you utilise every aspect of the folder for maximum impact.
- There are many different types of presentation folders. Choose the format which best suits your needs.
- This plays an important role in any sort of advertising or correspondence. Be sure to use colours which are both eye-catching and professional.
- Be sure to include your company name and slogan on the front of your folder and incorporate images and interesting information.
- Presentation folders come with pockets and inserts, therefore it is a good idea to include business cards and even a brochure.
- Be sure to highlight the benefits of your business as well as include other important contact information and, of course, the body of your presentation.
Minuteman Press Hatfield offers custom graphic design and digital print services that will aid you in the creation of beautiful, professional presentation folders guaranteed to make the desired impact. When it comes to making your business better, look no further than Minuteman Press for catalogues, stationary and much more. Contact us today for a quotation.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
- The importance of professional-looking letterheads
- Minuteman Press Hatfield celebrates 20 years in printing! Honouring the 20 customers longest with us
- Booklets for promoting your business
- Stationery printing services in Hatfield
- How branded stationery benefits your small business