Print corporate calendars and diaries for the New Year
January 13, 2013 · Print This Article
Many businesses in Kempton Park get branded diaries and calendars printed each year. Not only are they helpful and handy, but they also get the brand out there, every time the calendar or diary is used. The beginning of the year or the start of a new year is the ideal time to invest in professionally printed calendars and diaries.
Here’s why you should get branded diaries and calendars printed for your company today:
- They’re a great way to get your brand out there without the risk of your ad being thrown away with yesterday’s news. Pamphlets and business cards could go out with the trash the day they’re received, but a diary or a calendar is used for a whole year. That’s a whole year of advertising to someone, every day, for the fraction of the cost.
- They look professional and smart. A chic leather-bound diary stamped in gold with your company’s logo looks professional and well put-together. They impress onlookers, whether they’re bright and fun or more conservative.
- Printed calendars as well as diaries make for great corporate gifts. Everyone needs and uses diaries and calendars every day, so why not give your clients and customers one that exposes them to your brand every time they schedule an appointment or plan their holidays.
- Employees always use them. Your employees should be organised, so give them a helping hand by providing them with a branded diary that represents the company they love to work for.
- Printed diaries give a good first impression to clients. Custom branded diaries speak volumes about your company: organised, successful and on the ball.
The list is endless as to why your company should get diaries and calendars printed each year. Make the order today and contact your nearest Minuteman Press in Kempton Park.
Kempton Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business