Print manuals in Nelspruit and train your staff the right way
February 16, 2015 · Print This Article
Training new staff should be undertaken by an experienced employee – and training manuals that supplement this learning are essential. This way, the trainee can take home a compilation of all the rules, regulations and expectations of their new position – allowing them to study and learn at their home or even at their desk.
How to design a staff training manual
- Keep it interesting: This is vital because you want the information to engage your new staff member, helping them to learn faster. If your manual is plain text in a very dry voice, it will be difficult for readers to stay focused and for information to sink in properly.
- Keep it visual: Images and colour will make your manual more user-friendly, engaging and easy to understand. For example, if you are in the restaurant business, you can include seating diagrams and plating requirements along with vibrant images to help staff visualise their job more accurately.
- Keep it high quality: Although these manuals are for internal use only, it’s important that they are printed onto high-quality materials and bound professionally. This is because you will want them to last a long time without becoming damaged or ineligible.
- Keep copies: Staff training manuals are going to be used as your business grows over a long period of time, so it’s important that you have more than a few copies printed. This will ensure that there are always training manuals available for new staff even if some are damaged or lost over time.
At Minuteman Press in Nelspruit, we’re happy to help you out with all of your printing needs! We offer a wide range of affordable low-volume and high-volume printing services in black and white as well as colour – ideal for your training manuals! Visit our website or contact us today for more information.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business