Printers in Bellville can help with wedding printing essentials
January 25, 2013 · Print This Article
While most brides already have a design for their wedding invitations in mind, many pay little heed to other important aspects of wedding printing, such as envelope printing. A poorly designed or printed envelope can make your entire invitation fall flat. The two are supposed to complement each other and work in sync to create a desired effect.
There are various things that you will need to consider when thinking about your envelope printing. As is the case with all custom printing having a plan of action in place will help you to create an elegant envelope to create a great overall package.
Here are a few things to consider with your wedding envelope printing:
- The stock and paper size: As with most other wedding printing items you need to consider the paper type of your envelope. A matte finish is a popular choice among many people, while there are those that opt to go for a glossy coating and thick card stock. Each of these options will enable you to achieve something unique and specific with regards to fold-ability and weight, etc.
- Design: The design of your envelope is just as equally important as your invitation itself. This important part of your wedding printing should preferably be taken care of by professionals who are experienced in pulling off complementing designs. The professional printers will have a large variety of colour choices, including digital printing and CMYK offset printing with ink selections ranging from metallic, neon, embossed and glossy, among others
Other important wedding printing articles to keep in mind when taking care of the printing articles include the wedding invitations, place cards and table seating plans, among others. For help with your envelopes and all other wedding printing contact Minuteman Press in Witbank.
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations