Printing calendars and diaries in Silverton (Pretoria East)
December 26, 2012 · Print This Article
What would you do without your printed calendars and diaries? Sure, having your appointments on your computer or phone is handy but most still prefer to write stuff down. Here’s a 101 guide for getting calendars and diaries printed in Silverton, Pretoria East.
- Get all sub-editing and proofreading done. The last thing you want to do is send off a hundred calendars to print with a spelling error in every one of them. Pay attention to these details and only sign off once you are sure.
- Find a reputable printer. Spend some time finding a printer that comes recommended and will not let you down. If they’re going to be printing time-sensitive things like calendars, it pays to find a printer that won’t be unreliable. Getting your diary three months into the year is hardly helpful!
- If it’s for a company, make sure all the relevant people have signed off the artwork and format. Some companies like to have corporate diaries printed for all their staff. If this is the case and you are put in charge of getting these printed, get all seniors, managers and directors to sign off on what is going to print.
- Double check all dates. When printing diaries and calendars, it’s important that your dates are one hundred per cent accurate. Perhaps get a professional to do this for you.
- Once the design is signed off and ready to, place the order with your printers. Get a sample of the calendar or diary printed first so you know how the end product will look. The printers should then quote you on your order according to your artwork and quantity.
- Order your printing in due time. The third quarter of the year before the one used on the calendar or diary is the time to start the process. Make sure you understand how much time is needed for design work, sign-off and printing, and take this into account.
So there you have it: the 101 guide to getting diaries and calendars printed. Give your nearest Minuteman Press Silverton (Pretoria East) a call for all your calendar and diary printing needs.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns