Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
May 1, 2016 · Print This Article
Using colour copies as a marketing strategy will benefit your business by getting you those extra clients in order to make your business boom.
Colour impacts our everyday lives and can change the way we see and feel about different things and objects. It is more likely that a person will look at a colour copy of a leaflet rather than a black and white one. Printing company such as Minuteman Press Alberton, knows just how to use colour to attract people’s attention.
The benefits of using colour in your printed copies
- Colour effects emotions, thus making a person feel a certain way when looking at a specific colour.
- Using bright colours such as yellow, orange and red can create a sense of energy, making it a great colour to use when promoting or advertising a new product.
- Lighter colours such as silver, lavender and grey create a peaceful atmosphere and can be used when promoting or advertising a spa in order to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Gold and brown is an excellent colour when advertising something expensive, creating a uniqueness and elegance to the products.
- Although colour copies are more expensive, it makes the words and pictures come alive on the page, creating a fun and engaging way to sell or advertise.
Whatever you want to advertise, promote or sell, Minuteman Press has an extensive range of products and services to make use of, including banners, posters, catalogues and booklets. Make sure to give us a call at Minuteman Press Alberton to make colour copies do the talking for you!
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
- Want Brochures Printed in Alberton?