Printing envelopes in bulk is a great way for your Cape Town business to save money
October 20, 2013 · Print This Article
Buying in bulk in Cape Town will save you money, regardless of the health of the economy – but what about when it comes to envelope printing and other office supplies? Does it work the same way? It does – and there are even more advantages than you may think!
- Pay less. Saving money is the first thing we think of as business owners and that’s why professional printing companies aren’t just about affordable prices – they’re about rewarding you for bringing in your business through great discounts when you order in bulk!
- Reach more people. More envelopes means more mail. More mail is more marketing. And with great bulk savings, your marketing costs will actually decrease while your business grows – a great positive cycle!
- Build brand awareness. When people know who you are and think of you first when they are looking for services like yours, your business is going to flourish! Custom printed envelopes with your logo and colours are a great way of showing everyone who sees that envelope – from the postmaster to the customer and their family – will be familiar with your brand’s products and services.
- Think about your future. Buying in bulk isn’t just about sending out more mail, it’s about lowering your overall running costs and having a healthy stockpile to make use of down the line. By buying in bulk, you won’t have to worry about this aspect of your business for a while to come and you can rather spend your time attending to other business needs.
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business