How’s this for a printing myth buster?
February 7, 2014 · Print This Article
Printing myth busters are more necessary than you might think. For instance, it is sad, but unfortunately true, that many small business owners think printing banners and displays for business purposes will never be in their marketing budget. Things like Roll up Banners and Teardrop Banners are wonderful nice-to-haves that only other people get while SMEs are doomed to sit on the side-lines and salivate about what it would feel like to have… a Branded Booth!
Well, poor SME owners, cheer up and pay attention. Minuteman Press Nelspruit can print pretty much any kind of business signage at very affordable prices. Their range includes not only Roll up Banners and Teardrop Banners but they can handle anything from posters (even A0s) PVC Banners and flags to vinyl Stickers that you can attach to your car or van and so you and your trusty vehicle become mobile advertising.
Yes, there are indeed many, many lovely things in the way of marketing, branding and advertising tools you can actually afford. And that’s just monetarily!
If you think about it really carefully, what business that hopes to have even minimal success does not need to advertise? To get its name out there? How on earth will people be able to use your products or services if they don’t even know you exist? It’s true, word of mouth and things like online advertising are important parts of a good marketing strategy, but at the end of the day you need to reach as many people as possible and everyone does not have access to the internet. Even for those that do, it could take a hell of a lot of surfing before they stumble onto your company’s page. And all you have to do to overcome that problem is a once-off investment in good quality signage and you’ll not only get the word out there but you’ll look good doing it too.
Contact us for more printing myth busters or to speak to one of our consultants.
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks
- Are you looking for presentation folders in Nelspruit?
- Do not overlook the importance of Envelopes in your business