Printing quality conference material in Alberton
June 1, 2014 · Print This Article
If you are looking for afforddable and quality printing of conference materials in Alberton you have a great resource to tap into – Minuteman Press. We are your first choice for all printing requirements. Our team of professionals are able to provide you with the printing and design services you need for your next conference.
Rather than making use of different services providers, or trying to design the materials yourself, simply give us a call and let us know how we can help you.
What conference materials do we design and print?
- Agendas – Keep attendees informed about the happenings for the day and ensure everyone gets the most out of their time.
- Name tags – No matter the size of the conference, whether large or small, it’s important that people feel comfortable with one another and name tags are an excellent ice breaker.
- Banners – For large conference centres with many areas, you may need banners help attendees find their way. You may want to invest in banners for vendor booths as well.
- Brochures – Give all attendees a pocket-sized packet of information they can carry with them everywhere they go. Brochures can also be a great way to advertise your conference.
Whether you have an idea of how you want your conference materials to look or you need some assistance in developing a concept, our team of graphic designers has 30 years of combined experience and are always on hand to help.
If you would like more information about Minuteman Press or if you have any questions about the products and services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Find out why we are the number one choice in Alberton for printing conference materials. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Uses of letterheads:
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu