Promotional products and corporate gifts in Pinetown
June 12, 2014 · Print This Article
Getting promotional products and corporate gifts made in Pinetown or Durban has never been easier, thanks to this one-stop service from Minuteman Press. As a full service printing company, we’re able to design and create a number of seasonal promotional products and corporate gifts, including the following:
1. Branded pens
Make sure your clients and potential customers remember your name by giving them branded pens. Not only are these great corporate gifts, but they can also be used by your own staff.
3. Stationery, note pads and memo pads
Instead of buying generic stationery and note pads, why not personalise these items? Bring us your logo, corporate colours or anything else you want printed on the note pad, memo pad and stationery and we’ll personalise these items for you.
4. Corporate Clothing
Minuteman Press Pinetown now offers corporate clothing such as branded golf shirts, t-shirts and fleece jackets and jerseys. Our in-house graphic designer can assist you with a design to make sure your brand gets maximum exposure.
5. Corporate Gifts
Remain top of mind with clever corporate gifting. From executive gifts to branded memory sticks and bags, contact us for more information on what we have on offer.
These are only a few of the many different products and services that you can expect from Minuteman Press Pinetown. Our team of dedicated and professional staff will assist you through every stage of design and production.
Besides the abovementioned promotional items, we can also create great-looking corporate gifts such as mugs, shirts, caps and more. For more information, contact us today.
- Minuteman Pinetown is your one-stop shop for design services
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Are Banners an Effective Marketing Tool?
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- What is Large Format Printing?
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea