PVC banners for your display advertising needs in Nelspruit
May 17, 2015 · Print This Article
PVC banner advertising is still a common choice for highlighting an event or general advertising for companies.
Have you ever been to a reunion or birthday party and you saw a hanging banner saying “Class of 92” or “Happy 25th”? These are what PVC banners actually are.
These banners are made of heavy vinyl material but can have different weight classes. This is excellent for durability as well as transportation (nobody wants to carry a 100kg banner to an event, neither does anyone want a weak and brittle banner).
Since vinyl is a very flexible as well as portable material you can see vinyl banners just about anywhere. Vinyl banners are commonly seen as billboards, table banners, trade show banners, building banners, street banners as well as stadium flags.
Traditionally PVC banners were hand painted but as its popularity evolved so did the techniques. We now see more digital printed as well as screen printed banners. These are especially popular among business because of the elements of professionalism as well as the fact that with digital and screen printing, the scale and size are somewhat immeasurable. This leaves room for more information, such as contact details.
Banners are a good choice for a number of reasons:
Banners are a cost effective solution. Banners are timeless. They can be used repetitively, without having to pay anything further than the initial price.
Banners are versatile. They can be placed on a pole or attached to a wall through the holes (grommets) by way of wrapping them with rope. Banners can also be printed vertically or horizontally which allows flexibility in accommodating the space they will occupy.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks