Quality business card printing in Silverton, Pretoria East
September 27, 2014 · Print This Article
With recent advancements in technology, it is easy to overlook the importance of business card printing when it comes to networking. We network with the likes of; potential and current clients as well as business partners and competitors. This is a silly mistake to make as your business card is the only thing you carry with you to the front lines of business interaction.
How business cards link in with networking
When it comes to generating income, face-to-face interactions are still the name of the game and leaving behind a business card is the perfect way to generate interest and get a client to actively engage with your business via internet and social media networking.
A well designed business card should be a teaser, a visual reminder of your face-to-face meeting that leaves your client with a desire to know more. By including your web address as well as social media links to sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, you begin forming an interactive relationship with your clients while maintaining a polished and professional image.
By investing in our design and printing services at Minuteman Press Silverton Pretoria East, you guarantee professional and visually pleasing representation for your company. We will assist you with every part of the business card design and printing process and can even assist with your business web design to ensure all aspects of your company image are consistent and memorable.
Contact Minuteman Press today for all your design and printing needs.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns