Reason to consider litho printing services in Pinetown
August 18, 2013 · Print This Article
If you are printing in large quantities, litho printing might be the ideal printing option for you. Litho printing in Pinetown offers a number of cost-saving solutions. Not only does this type of printing offer economies of scale, but your prints can also be done within a short period of time, which will save you both time and money.
High-volume lithography is used to produce posters, maps, books, newspapers and packaging. It can be used for just about any mass-produced item with print and graphics on it. Most books, indeed all types of high-volume text, are now printed using offset lithography.
- Bulk printing benefits: The lithography printing process is specifically designed to print in large volumes as an impression of a print is made before it is duplicated on thousands of prints.
- Economies of scale: Because lithography is almost solely used for high volume printing, the costumer will pay less per page as the volume of the job increases.
- High quality prints: Using Offset printing is an effective way of producing large numbers of high quality prints. Litho printing is often used to reproduce artwork for CD covers and large murals, making it a popular choice for complex and intricate designs.
Since its invention in 1796, lithography has been a popular choice amongst businesses and individuals when doing large volume printing. Litho-printing is done at a rapid pace and many litho printers in Pinetown only require a 3 – 5 day lead time to produce prints.
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business
- Top 5 Tips for Poster Design
- Get business cards printed in Pinetown
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Pinetown?