Send out great corporate event invitations with custom envelope printing in Hyde Park
November 11, 2013 · Print This Article
While it’s true that ‘it is what is on the inside that counts’, it doesn’t really apply when a boring white envelope is the method of delivery for the invitation to your next big corporate launch. Hyde Park Minuteman Press’s envelope printing services will allow you to customise, design and print envelopes that perfectly set off the stunning invitations inside, showing your guests that it’s going to be the event of the year!
Envelope design tips:
- Don’t just print. When you’re designing your envelope, don’t just think about what a printer can do – there are loads of other services that Minuteman Press offers that can give your envelope even more dimension and a serious wow factor. Ask the staff about embossing, foil stamping and other finishing services!
- Think about your theme. Every corporate event should have a theme – whether it’s a dress-up extravaganza or its being held at a venue that has a certain atmosphere or dress code (if you’re after something more subtle). Draw on your theme to design a great envelope.
- Keep your budget in mind. Incredible envelopes can be created on a tight marketing budget. Let the staff know how much you want to spend and what your priorities are and they will help make your vision come to life! Also keep in mind that you can get some great discounts if you order your envelopes in bulk.
Hyde Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business