Submit your Valentine’s Day printing now to beat the last minute rush in Cresta
January 29, 2014 · Print This Article
Whether you benefit from Valentine’s Day as a business, or whether Valentine’s Day is important from a personal point of view, you should start your planning now to avoid the last minute rush.
So what should you be thinking of doing for Valentine’s Day, and how can we help you?
If you are a business, then you certainly want to start advertising pretty soon, and get your stock of Valentine’s Day merchandise on order from your suppliers.
For advertising you may want to think of pull-up banners for a physical location, posters in appropriate places, flyers in mail-boxes, gift vouchers, mystery discounts, etc. If you are running a Google Adwords campaign, you may want to run a Valentine’s Day Adword, and on your website you may want to create a page with your Valentine’s Day offers. If you hand out corporate gifts for Valentine’s Day, then you definitely want to get moving on that in order to ensure that the branding is done in time. Have a look at these sites for ideas on corporate gifts:
If Valentine’s Day is important to you personally, then you may want to think of a gift that is unique and that carries the exact message that you want to present.
You can do a stretched canvas, once-off personalised card, high-quality photo print, photo-book of the past year together or of a significant event enjoyed by you both.
No doubt you will have many ideas of your own, whether for your business, or for you personally, and we are here to help you implement those ideas.
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
- Business card printing tips
- Professional Presentation Folders in Cresta