The benefits of branded stationery for your small business
January 24, 2016 · Print This Article
Do you often wonder if people actually notice your branded stationery? Well, the answer is yes, absolutely. Branded stationery is a small tool that packs a big punch. Wherever your stationery goes, so does your logo, and that results in more exposure for your business and potentially some new clients. You can brand pretty much anything and everything, depending on your budget. The most common things to brand are mouse pads, pencils, pens, letterheads, paper weights and rulers, but truly, there is no limit.
What it does for your business:
– It shows you pay attention to the details.
– It’s a source of continuous marketing.
– It increases the reach of your exposure.
– It helps to boost employees’ morale by giving them a sense of belonging.
– It motivates employees by being a constant reminder of the brand they represent.
– It gives a professional impression.
– It helps clients to recognise your brand, over time.
Most importantly, when your customers, or potential customers, use your branded stationery it ensures they see your logo over and over again in their daily activities. This can only be good for you.
It’s important to ensure that the printers you choose to do your branding do it justice. Look for experience and quality. You will definitely not give out a good impression if you hand out badly-printed branded notepads. At Minuteman Press Randburg, we can offer you the best-quality printing available and can even help you establish your corporate identity with an entire branding package. Contact us today for a quote.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings
- Add elegance to your wedding invitation with textured paper