The catalogue as a marketing tool
June 26, 2016 · Print This Article
Have you considered printing catalogues for your company? A catalogue is your very own dictionary of services and products your company offers. A beautifully designed and completed catalogue is a powerful marketing tool and can have fantastic effects on growing your business and expanding your company portfolio and client base. Imagine a book that reveals your company’s hidden treasures and services!
How to create your company catalogue:
- User friendly: Design the catalogue so that it is easy to read and follow. From cheapest to most expensive or use categories for each type of product or service.
- Design for your audience: The catalogue should appeal to your audience. If it is for children’s toys, then allow for a young vibrant design compared to a catalogue for older people.
- High quality images: Only use high quality photo or images.
- Specials or Deals: Always have a section where the customer is excited to look at. That is usually a page or section that shows great offers. Entice and draw in clients with great deals and specials.
- Keep style consistent: Limit the number of fonts and style you use in your catalogue. Use consistent spacing and heading format.
Catalogues are uniquely designed to help marketing departments fulfil their purposes. Why don’t you contact Minuteman Press in Somerset West to find out how they can help you fulfil your catalogue objectives?
Get in touch with us at Somerset West today
For all your design and print requirements contact Minuteman Press in Somerset West today.