The impact of graphic design on your direct mail marketing campaign
October 19, 2015 · Print This Article
Are you trying to incorporate direct mail printing and distribution into your marketing campaign? Go ahead because you are certainly taking a step in the right direction. Of course you will need to ensure that the material you are presenting to your target audience is of a high quality and designed to make an impact. Your direct mail’s graphic design will affect just how effective your campaign is. Below are a few tips for creating more effective direct mail items:
- Personalise each piece of direct mail to appeal to the individual recipient and their interests. Personalisation is a powerful direct marketing tool.
- Create an eye-catching design. Make sure your direct marketing piece stands out from other items of mail that the recipient might be sifting through. This doesn’t mean the item has to be jam-packed with information or overwhelming colours – just try to incorporate something that catches the eye, such as a coloured envelope or an attached sample or similar.
- Include a clear call to action. The recipient shouldn’t have to hunt for a way to get in touch with you. Give them a variety of clear instructions and methods of reaching you.
- Provide links to direct your recipients to your other marketing platforms where they can find more information or get in touch with you with greater ease. Direct mail printing and marketing is a great way to boost your online communications or get clients to visit your websites and respond to promotions.
- Make sure the direct mail printing is clear and easily readable. Choose your font and the amount of content you include very carefully because you don’t want your reader to lose interest because there’s just too much to get through, or the font is too small for a comfortable read.
For affordable direct mail printing and design services team up with Minuteman Press in Paarl
At Minuteman Press in Paarl we offer our clients the opportunity to access affordable direct mail printing services. We also offer professional graphic design services to ensure your direct mail has an eye catching design and includes all the relevant information without overwhelming the recipient.
Contact us at Minuteman Press in Paarl today and find out more about our direct mail printing and graphic design services.