The importance of professional-looking letterheads
August 9, 2016 · Print This Article
Anyone in the business world knows the importance of a corporate identity package. From business cards to envelopes to letterheads, these items, while practical, also help to solidify your business’s brand image in the minds of customers and suppliers alike. At Minuteman Press Hatfield, we pride ourselves on being experts in the field of designing and printing, where one such area of proficiency is our production of letterheads.
Tips for a fabulous letterhead
- When designing a business letterhead, it is essential to keep things simple. Letterheads should not contain too much colour or information, so as to detract from the information included within the letter itself. Choose what information to incorporate carefully, where the most important aspects, such as your business’s name, should be most prominent.
- Make sure that your business’s identity is communicated through your letterhead. This implies ensuring that you adhere to your business’s colour scheme, font design and imagery, in order to convey your unique offering.
- Choose your paper wisely. Remember that the look and feel of your paper is crucial in communicating your business’s values. For instance, it is important to decide between a lightweight or heavyweight paper and this decision will depend both on price considerations and your distinctive communication needs.
- Add extra effects for additional glamour. When planning a letterhead, consider whether you wish to add special effects when you go to print, such as the use of full colour printing, embossing or foil stamping.
Whatever your design and printing needs when it comes to letterheads, Minuteman Press Hatfield has you covered. With our team of talented staff and first-rate design and printing software, we have the know-how to meet all your business communication needs. From letterheads, to manuals, to newsletters, postcards, flyers and brochures, our list of products and services is sure to make your every print dream come true. For more information, get in touch with Minuteman Press Hatfield today.
- How to use postcards to market your Hatfield business
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
- The importance of professional-looking letterheads
- Minuteman Press Hatfield celebrates 20 years in printing! Honouring the 20 customers longest with us
- Booklets for promoting your business