The inner workings of NCR books in Secunda
October 10, 2013 · Print This Article
The acronym in NCR books stands for “no carbon required”, say Secunda printers at Minuteman Press. The three different sheets that work together to create an NCR book are referred to as the CB sheet, the CFB back sheet and the CF coated carbon front sheet. These sheets are designed to work together by transferring the carbon from the top sheets to the bottom sheet.
This process works by using the pressure that’s applied as you write from the top sheet to a set of six sheets. This is a fast and simple solution when you need several copies of a document to be created instantly. There are many uses ascribed to these NCR books where companies and people need to have many copies of the same document. Some of these uses include:
- Delivery notes and purchase orders: In this regard, NCR books are best used for delivery notes and purchase orders where you need to provide different copies of the same documents without having to rewrite it over and over again. Without the use of the books in these industries, it would be a logistical nightmare.
- Sales invoices, receipts and other invoices: These are more examples of a need that NCR books address in many different industries. Other examples of use include work dockets, estimating pads, carbonless time sheets, purchase order pads and receipt pads, to name a few.
These are only a few of the many needs that NCR books still meet in this digital day and age, despite the increasing use of computers in many industries. Investing in quality NCR books will pay off and help you to take care of your company’s administration with ease. Contact Minuteman Press for affordable NCR books in Secunda that will add value to your company.
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda
- Why you should print Catalogues in Secunda
- Professional Presentation Folders in Secunda