The print catalogue
August 15, 2016 · Print This Article
Welcome to the world of catalogues. Your very own dictionary of services and products your company offers. A beautiful designed and completed catalogue is a powerful marketing tool and can have fantastic effects on growing your business and expanding your company portfolio and client base. Imagine a book that reveals your company’s hidden treasures and services.
Tips to create your company catalogue:
- User friendly: Design the catalogue so that it is easy to read and follow. From cheapest to most expensive or use categories for each type of product or service.
- Design for your audience: The catalogue should appeal to your audience. If it is for children’s toys, then allow for a young vibrant design compared to a catalogue for older people.
- High quality images: Only use high quality photo or images.
- Specials or Deals: Always have a section where the customer is excited to look at. That is usually a page or section that shows great offers. Entice and draw in clients with great deals and specials
- Keep style consistent: Limit the number of fonts and style you use in your catalogue. Use consistent spacing and heading format.
Catalogues are uniquely designed to help marketing departments fulfil their purposes. Why don’t you contact minuteman Press Midrand to find out how they can help you fulfil your catalogue objectives?
Contact us today
Contact Minuteman Press Midrand for all your design and print requirements.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Marketing with Postcards
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Five handy uses for printed brochures
- How to use custom-printed booklets
- The print catalogue
- Your guide to printing business forms
- Making training manuals the affordable way