The relevance of business cards in the digital era
June 15, 2015 · Print This Article
Business cards are often overlooked in the digital era we now live in. however, this is a critically dangerous mistake. With media platforms such as websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and similar, many people think they do not need a business card, but that’s where they are wrong. A business card is the middle man. It reminds your audience to pay a visit to your website or other media platforms after your meeting has concluded. It serves as a reminder as to how to reach your business or access its various media platforms not just now, but in the future too.
Your target audience is in need of your business card for a means and way of capturing your personal information. On it they expect to find important information such as your name, company name, contact telephone number and email address, website address, Facebook page link and so much more. As the digital age thrives, so does the need for business cards for your company. If you can add a little something of interest such as a nice special finish or a clever design relevant to your industry, your business card and business will be remembered more easily.
Where to seek assistance for the design and creation on your business card
If you are looking for professionally designed and printed business cards, Minuteman Press Meadowdale is just the place to go. We can assist with orders of all sizes and offer both black and white and full colour printing options. By working closely with us, you can end up with a business card that you are proud to associate with your business brand and image.
For any questions you might have, or if you just want a little more information on the services offered, please contact us today.
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale
- Wedding Invitations in Meadowdale