The top must-have stationery items for your Strijdom Park company
May 27, 2016 · Print This Article
Any business in Strijdom Park needs to have branded business stationery items to advertise and market the company. Office stationery doesn’t just refer to your pens, rulers, staplers that can, and should, be branded. It also refers to printed items or documents that are used by the company on a daily and on-going basis.
Branding your company stationery effectively and strategically is highly important if you want secure a professional and corporate image that your customers can recognise, relate to and, of course, respect. Below are a few stationery must-have items that we can help you with designing and printing at Minuteman Press in Strijdom Park:
- Logos for all official documents.
- Digital signatures for emails and similar.
- Business cards.
These can be printed in plain black and white on quality paper or you can opt for a full colour print, if you want to really grab the attention of your target audience.
Tips for creating office stationery that has an impact:
- Use your brand / company colours on your printed corporate stationery.
- Always ensure that your logo and company name is clear / visible.
- Ensure that your company contact details are legible.
- Keep your design simple and easy to understand. Don’t overwhelm your customers with busy and confusing stationery branding.
Strijdom Park printers can design your stationery for you
Want to make an impression on your target audience and existing customers? Get the professional look and image with expertly branded and printed corporate stationery. At Minuteman Press in Strijdom Park, we can assist you with conceptualisation, design and final printing of all of your corporate stationery.
For more useful information and advice, contact us today.
Strijdom Park News
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards