The use of booklets when promoting a business
August 25, 2016 · Print This Article
Making use of booklets as a form of business marketing lets potential clients read about your business. Booklets can include all sorts of valuable information such as graphs, pictures of products and articles about the service or product you have to offer.
How do booklets promote my business?
- Booklets lets you connect with your customers in a way that makes them feel comfortable. A customer will be more likely to make use of your services if they feel that you are trying to communicate with them and connect with them in terms of the products or services your company offers.
- When putting information into your booklets, think about good advice you can give a potential client about your product or service. If they feel they can trust your judgement, they will make use of what you have to offer.
- Do not use your booklets as a sales pitch. Rather concentrate on valuable information they will be able to read and keep for future reference. Inserting a coupon or two into your booklet always helps to boost sales as coupons are a great way of getting more clients to make use of your business.
Minuteman Press Silverton, Pretoria East is here to print any and all booklets you might want to share with your clients. Not only do we print them, our dedicated staff will go out of their way to make sure that your booklets are as fantastic as you want them to be.
Booklets are most effective when printed in colour and at Minuteman Press Silverton, Pretoria East we use colour to tell the story you want your clients to hear by printing it. Contact us today to make use of our colour printing for your booklets.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations