The use of pull-up banners in your marketing
June 19, 2015 · Print This Article
Roll-up banners bring an amazing competitive edge to your business. If designed effectively, they can really draw a crowd to where you are situated. These particular types of banners have certainly proven themselves in the advertising world for a number of reasons. Below are just a few reasons why pull-up banners should be added to your advertising wish list:
- Top quality banners are made from PVC which means they are strong, durable and weather resistant.
- The ink used to print these banners is UV resistant which means it won’t fade, crack or peel when exposed to the elements.
- Pull-up banners are a dream to set up and pack down due to the mechanism which they are designed with.
- Pull-up banners can be compactly stored in a neat protective carry bag making it easy to carry them from one site to another and also ensuring they do not sustain any damage between uses.
- PVC pull-up banners are easy to clean, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and wait for them to dry before packing them away.
Where you can order high-quality professional banners in Paarl
At Minuteman Press in Paarl we offer the market top quality pull-up or roll-up banners printed on high quality non-curl PVC. These banners have an executive chrome frame and are supplied with a free carry bag. The entire unit weighs around 4kg, making it quite simple to carry to and from advertising areas. Our banner units are designed with ease of use and durability in mind. We only use the finest quality ink to brand these banners for you and we welcome you to get in touch with us to learn more about the design and printing process.
If you have any queries or merely want a bit more insight on the products we offer, please fell free to contact Minuteman Press Paarl today.