Tips for booklet printing
April 1, 2015 · Print This Article
Booklets are a brilliant way to showcase almost anything and can be printed for use anywhere, from your office to your home. Looking for the perfect way to showcase important keepsakes such as your children’s projects? Need to give an important presentation in the boardroom? Custom printed booklets can be used in both instances.
Booklets can be a key component of a sound business strategy. Due their compact size and ability to condense information, booklets are a very popular choice for conveying a multitude of different messages. Whether you are a student or a business man, there is no end to the versatility of booklets.
How to print a successful booklet
- Utilise space. When you elect to print booklets, make sure you utilise all the space. Part of the reason why booklets are so effective is because you are able to use every single page including the front and back covers.
- Professional design. This tip can be used for all forms of print media. By investing in professional graphic design services, you help to create a professional image for your business.
- The size of the booklet you decide to print will influence the price. By opting to print booklets in a standard size, you can make your booklet look incredibly professional with high quality paper and up market imagery.
- Attention to detail. Be sure to check and double check every aspect of your booklet before it goes to print. The smallest error could cost you in the long run, so pay attention to details, such as page numbers and layout.
- Because of the nature of booklets, they are a very cost-effective method of conveying information. Make sure your budget is spent wisely across all the components that make up a good quality booklet.
At Minuteman Press Alberton, we specialise in high quality digital printing, whether your needs are personal or business related. Our friendly and experienced staff will work with you every step of the way to create beautiful booklets, business cards, catalogues, brochures and more and we even offer in-house design services to help you make the most of your investment. For more information, contact Minuteman Press today.
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out