Tips for creating a letterhead for your business
August 18, 2016 · Print This Article
A letterhead is a very important aspect of any business and when people read a letter written on your company’s letterhead, they will immediately know who it is from.
A letterhead typically contains your company name, address, contact details and logo. Customising all that info into looking professional is easy and does not have to be stressful.
Creating a letterhead for your business
- Make it easy for people to read your letterhead. Using fonts that are easy to read will help people read more efficiently.
- Make sure that your letterhead effectively communicates the products or services you have to offer without having to distraught the information you are writing in the letter itself.
- Make sure that you do not insert too much information on your letterhead. A simple logo, contact details and business name is enough.
- Use the correct software when designing your company letterhead. Some software might receive images differently and images will not look as good as they should. Inkscape is great software to use when designing letterheads.
- Make sure that your letterhead design and your other marketing strategies such as flyers and websites are the same. It does not make sense to use a different logo each time when designing.
- Print one letterhead to see if you are fully satisfied with the finished product before you print a whole batch.
- If you are not good at designing, hire a professional to help you establish a letterhead that works you’re your business needs
Minuteman Press Newton Park, PE puts a lot of time and dedication into helping you create the best letterhead for your company without the unnecessary hassle of fighting over design.
Designing a letterhead sounds difficult, but it is easy! With Minuteman Press Newton Park, PE, your letterhead will stand out above the rest! Contact us today to get a quote on printing your letterheads.