Tips for Designing and Effective Business Card for Your Cresta Business
May 6, 2015 · Print This Article
The decision has been made – it’s time to get new business cards designed for your Cresta business, but how do you go about ensuring you don’t make a design mistake? There are various things you can do to make your business card outshine the rest and it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. You can quite simply incorporate some important elements into your business card which drive the message home and get your target audience paying attention and of course, remembering your name.
Below are a few tips to consider when designing your business card:
- Chat to your printer about size and colour before you start with your design. It will be important to know if they work with CMYK or RGB colours. Size is important as you will need to design your card accordingly.
- Try to avoid incorporating a border on your business card. When your cards are cut, you might find those with a border have lopsided edges. It can be very hard for your printer to avoid this.
- Use complimentary colours over bold and garish ones. Yes, the bold colours will make your card stand out, but that might be for the wrong reasons. Of course you should tie your business card colour scheme in with the colours you use across all of your other media.
- Make sure the text included on the card can be read. A small font can have your customer squinting at the card to see what it says, so keep this in mind. Try to keep your font size to around 8 or 10 pt as a minimum.
- Remember to incorporate all the important information such as your name, position in the company, company name, telephone number, cell phone number, company website address and any social media platforms that clients can reach you on.
- Check with your printer if they want you to provide your business card artwork in JPG, PNG, PDF or similar formats. It is best to provide them with a format that works best for their printers.
Professional Business Card Design and Printing at Minuteman Press in Cresta
At Minuteman Press in Cresta, we provide professional business card design and printing services. You can provide us with your own artwork or work with one of our designers to create a business card that is ideal for your company image. Our business cards can be provided in black and white or full colour print.
To learn more about our business card design and printing services, contact us at Minuteman Press in Cresta today.
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
- Business card printing tips
- Professional Presentation Folders in Cresta
- Catalogues in Cresta
- Get the right graphic design services as a first step to marketing your start-up business in Cresta!