Top Five Tips for Designing Conference Material
August 24, 2015 · Print This Article
Set the tone of your conference with appropriately designed conference material. Do not mar your conference with shoddily designed conference materials. A printing company should be equipped to produce top quality material that visually voices the overall idea of a conference. Here are five design tips for conference material:
- Keep it simple
It is important to determine the most important information applicable to your conference and condense this information into well-structured short wording. The graphics of your design should not draw attention away from the most important information.
- Target your Audience
The design of your conference material should consider your respective audience. The theme of your conference material should also coincide with the purpose of your conference. For example, a scientific conference should incorporate a design theme which supplements a scientific related conference.
- Be Professional
All designs should be as professional as possible. This includes the wording and/or any graphic representations. A simple design is often easiest to present professionally.
- Use Corresponding Designs
Use the same design theme for all the material to be distributed at your conference. This allows your attendees to become familiar with your logo, motto and business idea due to a likeness in design.
- Use Font, Size and Colour that Captures Attention
Conference materials, such as posters and banners, should be visible from a distance. This can be achieved by using optimal colours, size and font designs. Consider the distance of the banners from your audience to determine which designs will be clearly visible and best suited for your conference.
Professional printing companies provide design services for conferences as a standard service. However, it is imperative to choose a printing company which uses the very best techniques to ensure your conference material successfully represents your business, idea, brand or venture of whatever nature.
Order from Professional Printing Company
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia
- Presentation Folders in Rivonia
- Need Self-inking stamps in Rivonia?