Top poster design and printing tips from a printing company in Port Elizabeth CBD
April 30, 2013 · Print This Article
It’s no use embarking on a poster design and printing campaign if your goal isn’t to get maximum brand awareness and positively impact your company’s bottom line. Posters are one of the most effective and affordable marketing tools available when it comes to reaching out to new customers – if they’re designed properly. Here are a few tips:
Poster printing tips
- One of the most important tips to remember is to always print your posters in high resolution. This is because fuzzy or low resolution images on your poster will give readers the impression of a cheap and unprofessional company.
- The next thing to remember is to print in full colour. Colour images are attractive and professional, and colourful graphics can go a long way in helping your poster campaign to be interesting and effective.
- It is vital that you choose high quality printing materials when printing your posters. These posters will be a direct reflection of your business and if you are investing in poster printing as opposed to flyers, you may as well ensure a professional finish. If they are made with high quality material and printed in a professional way then readers will associate this will a company that offers high quality goods and professional services.
- The printing company that you choose to use is also very important. You should make sure that they offer high quality prints at affordable prices.
Poster design tips
- The first step to planning the poster’s design is to determine exactly what you are trying to achieve. For example, are you trying to sell a certain product or service or simply trying to build a relationship with your reader? Once you know what the intent of the poster is, you can then plan all elements of the design around this.
- It is also important to have a good understanding of your target market. This way, you will know what design elements will attract and hold their interest the most.
- Use high-resolution pictures when you start designing your poster.
- Give the poster a crisp, clean layout so that potential customers will be able to see what your business has to offer within a few seconds of looking at the poster.
Partner with the pros for your next print campaign. Minuteman Press Port Elizabeth CBD offers top quality, cost-effective poster design and printing services. Give us a call to find out more today.