Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
November 13, 2016 · Print This Article
Time to get touchy-feely
Although consumer behaviour can never be forecast with 100% accuracy, a recent survey by the Nielsen Corporation discovered that customers are less willing to purchase online as compared to offline. Why? The number one reason is because online businesses are often unable to satisfy the psychological needs of their consumers well enough to convert online.
According to an article in a Harvard Business Review report, our sense of touch is an undervalued and little thought about part of the customer experience. Neuro marketing research has shown an intimate, yet unconscious relationship between consumer and product that is formed through physical sensations.
The ultimate luxury
Never before has time been so precious. This makes the pleasure of browsing through a tangible catalogue even more rewarding. There is nothing quite like the feel of a glossy catalogue in one’s hands as the perfect product is selected. Being in a comfortable environment enhances the buyers’ experience – ultimately leading to better sales.
Not only is a professionally printed catalogue a luxury, it’s also quite essential in work environments such as workshops and factories where access to a computer is tricky. In cases such as these, a dog-eared catalogue of products and parts is pretty much standard issue – quintessential, if you will.
On the go
From the height of luxury to pure necessity, one common attribute of a catalogue is its ability to be carried around – no matter how bad the internet signal is! So often, the palpable solution is the only solution.
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale
- Wedding Invitations in Meadowdale
- Never take envelopes for granted in your business
- Wedding Invitations Design and Print Services in Meadowdale